Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Limberg Family

Meet the Limbergs! I met up with Julie, and her daughers and step-son (Dad couldn't make it) on a gorgeous afternoon to get some pictures of the kids together as well as of Abby for her 2nd birthday. I was contacted by Julie last year to do their pictures but with schedules and poor weather, we just never ended up being able to set a date to take them. So this year we gave it another try! Abby is quite possibly THE smallest (and easily one of the cutest) 2-year-olds I've ever photographed! I couldn't stop smiling the entire time thinking about how she could just fit right in my pocket!! Caleb did an amazing job at helping get his sisters to cooperate -- and for being 13, he did fantastic at smiling. He would be quite the model! As for Lauren? Well, she didn't want to have anything to do with me! The first 30 minutes we spent trying to get the pout and angry face to turn to smiles. After bribes, pleading, and giving up, she took a 2 minute potty break and came back all smiles! Hey -- whatever it takes, right? We were able to get some fantastic pictures the rest of the time. It was great to meet their family!