Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jana & Zach's Wedding

I had the honor of photographing one of my co-workers (whom I've known since high school) and her husband's wedding in June. Yes, I know that was a LONG time ago. But things come up and time flies by and here we are and it's already October...

Anyway, the day was absolutely perfect! The weather. Their families. Their friends and wedding party. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding! They were married at St. Patrick's church in Sparta and had their reception at the local American Legion. It's always fun when you photograph a friends' wedding -- because after you're "off the clock" you can have a blast dancing and celebrating the rest of the night!

Rather than post over 200 individual photos, I chose some of my favorites and put them on a slideshow (below) set to their first dance song. Enjoy!