Sunday, October 7, 2012

Brynn - 1 year old

I know I say it all the time -- but time really flies! It's crazy to me to look back at pictures of children that I've photographed for months (or even years in some cases!) and see just how much they've changed. When you see a child every day, you don't always notice how fast they're growing and changing from a baby into a little kid. And that is the case with Brynn. I see her smiling face every day and it's sad when I look back at her early pictures and have to face the fact that she's no longer the little baby that I once knew. Now she's walking, running, playing, and holding her own against the bigger kids. We took her birthday pictures and she got to be the first kid to try out my new pink backdrop! Also, props to Dad for making her tutu! :) Happy (now-belated) Birthday Big Girl Brynn!