Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Hilt Family

Meet one of my favorite families ever! I've known the Hilts for almost three years, ever since I had a then-one-year-old Isabella in my room at daycare. They were blessed with Charlie a year later and I was able to have him from day one as well. After I moved out of his room, he continued to be my favorite little man, and, now that he's TWO, he's back in my room again -- and of course I don't spoil him at all!! :) They are now blessed to be expecting ANOTHER little one, this time a little girl named Abigail who will join the family in January. Bonnie is the cutest pregnant person ever, and of course I can't argue with their choice of outfits. GO VIKINGS! We met up on a GORGEOUS evening to get some family pictures, as well as some individuals of each of the kids, including older siblings Kaylee and Lane. I can't wait to meet Miss Abigail and I hope I get to continue to take care of this family for much longer. :)