Sunday, November 27, 2011

Writes, Zach, & Zieglers

The Write Family
I was contacted back in early fall about taking pictures of the Write family for Christmas. They came to the studio on a chilly Saturday morning and definitely kept the session interesting! Little man Quinn did not want to take pictures. We managed to get a couple smiles out of him for his separate pictures by pretending to smell baby sister's feet. Overall, though, the kids all did well and I had a great time meeting the family. A big Thank You to dad for his service to our country.













Zach - Class of 2012
I was asked to photograph Zach's senior session in early November, but plans fell through and we had to push it back to after we returned from our cruise. I've said it before and I'll say it again, senior boys are my favorite to photograph because they are always much better at cooperating and are just overall easier. (I realize this is more than likely because they just want to be done faster!) Anyway, we met up in West Salem at Veteran's Park. We ended up a few hours ahead of schedule so me moved up his appointment to the morning and it was a good thing we did because it rained the rest of the day. I had a great time meeting Zach and his mom, Karen, and I wish him nothing but fun and luck during his last year of high school!














The Ziegler Kids
I've been photographing the Ziegler kids since Valerie was 3 months old. It's crazy to believe she's 18 months already!! They are the definition of dedicated clients as they drove over an hour each way for their session! It was so nice to see them again and the kids did absolutely fantastic. Carson always makes me smile with everything he has to say and little miss Valerie with that gorgeous red hair melts my heart.