Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gigous, Caulkins & Parker Families

Catch-up session #3 of 3!!

The Gigous Family
I met up with the Gigous family at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Tomah to photograph their entire family! We were originally supposed to photograph outside but the weather turned on us and we were forced inside. I always love new challenges as far as working indoors and with a large family, especially without a backdrop. They were so great at pretty much following whatever directions I gave them and I'm very happy with how they turned out.












The Caulkins Family
I've worked with Kaleen for over two years and had her son, Evan, in my class at daycare when he first started. Kaleen asked if I'd be interested in photographing her family -- little did I know she meant her ENTIRE family! I had a blast! They are such an awesome group of people and kept me laughing the entire time. We took these in their backyard in between spurts of rain.










 



The Parker Family
I've photographed some of the Parker family before, so Shasta got my name through her sister-in-law. I was so excited when she asked me to photograph her family because -- well, look at her kids! They are adorable! We met up at Grandma's house just outside Sparta and I loooooove that they wanted to use their basement wall mural as a backdrop. It truly showcases their love for camo and hunting.