Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Eckelberg Family

I've known the Eckelberg family for three years and had the pleasure of working with Aleina since I began at the daycare. Unfortunately she decided to stay home with her new little guy after this summer so I don't get to see her awesome self every day. Sad. But, on the plus side, they live a couple blocks away from me and so we can hang out. The last time we did pictures, Caleb did not want to cooperate, Michael was so excited, and little Jacob (or "Munchie" as I call him) was still growing in Mom's belly. This time? Caleb was all for pictures, Michael didn't want to have anything to do with them (nothing a little promise of McDonald's can't fix!), and Jacob has arrived, is adorable, and had lots of smiles. Without further adeau...the Eckelbergs!