Monday, September 17, 2012

Dawn & Justin - Engaged

I was contacted by Dawn to take their engagement pictures and book their wedding and I was so excited! They sounded like such a sweet couple -- so in love and ready to start their new lives together. They got engaged and have their wedding planned for less than 5 months later! When I met up with them at a nearby park, I immediately fell in love with how in love they are! They met online and they are such an adorable couple! They are the couple that photographers dream of working with. They are both so nice and willing to do pretty much whatever is asked of them. They also included their [[big]] puppy, Rocky, into a few shots. He definitely kept it interesting -- especially with that long tongue and endless energy (see last two photos). I can't wait for their wedding!