Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Earp Family

Nichole contacted me about taking pictures of her family at her parent's home. She explained to me ahead of time that these were to be very casual, relaxed pictures -- she basically wanted her family captured as themselves. No posing. No push to look or sit or be anywhere. Just their family enjoying life together. I met up with them and we headed out to the backyard...right on the water! It was a scorching hot day which made it perfect to get pictures of the older kids jumping into the river and the family relaxing in the shade. Couldn't resist a picture of everyone on the family boat...I had a great time meeting the rest of the family and spending some time with everyone. I would love to do more sessions like this -- a "day in the life" so-to-speak of families just hanging out, not worrying about anything but loving their everyday lives.