Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Thyren Family

What's even more fun than photographing a family? When that family is your family! John is my Mom's younger cousin. I met up with him and his wife, Natalie, and their ADORABLE little boy, Henry, at Riverside Park in LaCrosse on a gorgeous Saturday morning. I have never met Natalie before -- life just seems to get so busy that time flies by even when getting together with family. We've been talking on Facebook for a couple years now and I was so excited to meet her. I had so much fun photographing their family. They were up for pretty much anything -- they even drove all the way from Wabasha, Minnesota, just to take pictures!! Regardless of the fact that they are family, these are some of my favorite pictures ever -- their clothes, the location, their awesome personality...makes for a fantastically good time. Thanks, guys, for a great session and I look forward to seeing you again soon!