Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lorelai - 18 months old

Wow how time flies! I've been photographing Miss Lorelai Hayli since before we was even born! I remember doing her parents' maternity session! Needless to say, I've gotten to watch this little girl grow up and I can't believe she is already 18 months old! There's such a huge change going from photographing a child every 3 months (newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12 month) to skipping 6 months later. I feel like she's an actual little person now with a mind of her own and non-stop talking and jabbering. She wasn't too interested in having her pictures taken -- she was more interested in the playground across the road! She definitely gave me a workout running all around chasing after her to get the shot but we managed to get some good ones before she decided to call it quits. I can only imagine how much she'll have changed in just 6 short months...when she's TWO!