Saturday, November 17, 2012

Michael - Class of 2013

I was contacted by Michael's mom about doing his senior pictures and I was so excited to meet them. I'm not going to lie -- senior guys are my favorite people to photograph! Not for creepy reasons (LOL!)...but because they are so EASY to work with! They're usually pretty relaxed and cooperative (because they know that the sooner they cooperate the sooner they're done!! LOL!). They aren't too concerned with their clothes and their hair and all those tiny little details. And Michael was no exception! He was great to work with -- and even brought a little gift to make the session better -- his Dad's new CORVETTE!! Yes, please!! We did pictures at a nearby park location and then headed back to their house to get some pictures with the family dog, who -- by the way -- loved me! Good luck Michael on your bright future!