Thursday, September 29, 2011

The K Family

Meet the K family! We met up at a community farm down the road from their house that was just beautiful!! There were so many different places and cute areas that I could've photographed there for hours. It is exactly the set up I would love to have for my clients. I've known this family for two years and middle son, Adam, holds a special place in my heart. I've been taking care of him at daycare since he was 4 months old. I am so happy that I've been able to watch him change and grow of the most fun time in his childhood and he's definitely my cling-on during the day. Melts my heart with those big blue eyes. Brady and Nathan are super sweet as well and I always enjoy babysitting for them and getting to just hang out. Brady is all boy and is definitely Dad's buddy. Nathan is the most easy-going baby ever and can definitely hold his own against two older brothers. With three boys age 5, 2, and 9 months, we knew we had to work fast and get what we could get before they lost interest. I was so happy that they all cooperated and that we got SO MANY good shots. Look out world...these little guys are gonna break some hearts one day!