Friday, November 18, 2011

Playing Catch-up!

Hello all! I know...it's been FOREVER since I posted! Life has been super crazy the past few weeks. We moved at the very end of October and then left for two weeks on a Caribbean cruise. I appreciate everyone's patience in waiting to view and receive their photos. I am happy to report that we are absolutely 100% moved in to our new house in Warrens and I photographed my first indoor session in the new studio tonight! There are still some kinks I need to work out but overall it went well! It was nice to have a break but I am excited to get back into the swing of photographing. I realize that my photo "season" will come to an end soon after the big Christmas "rush", so I'm savoring all the time I have with my clients. Please note: for all of you that will be coming to the new in-home studio...there is still a TON of work that needs to be done around the place so please ignore all of the boxes and clutter that still is sitting on the floor in every room. We just haven't had the time to completely unpack everything. :-) In order to save time and space, I will be posting the 9 most recent sessions in three parts, so stay tuned!



The Peterson Family
I met up with the Petersons at their family's land just outside of Sparta on a super gorgeous morning. We were able to get some great pics of the family (who will be adding a new addition in a few months...) as well as some birthday pictures of Miss Nadalee.













The Hemmersbach Cousins
I've photographed Addalyn for over a year now, and Mom asked me to take pictures of her with her three cousins. We met up on the farm that Dad works and got some great shots of these three gorgeous girls!







Katie & Nathan
Katie contacted me about taking some fun pictures of her and her boyfriend, Nathan, as gifts for their families and I was so excited! I've photographed them before and they are such a sweet couple...and they will pretty much do whatever I ask of them! We went out to their family's hunting land and were able to get some wonderful shots.